Curse the Alarm

Every morning I wake up confused where I am. This is not due to "college" like mornings - just a general confusion as to which of my many places that I have lived. Nothing special here, as they were all in the same zip code. And then I curse the alarm clock...

Friday, April 16, 2010

Evil Clown Dominic Deville hired for stalking, threats and a pie in the face | Metro.co.uk

Scariest thing I have read in awhile!

Evil Clown Dominic Deville hired for stalking, threats and a pie in the face Metro.co.uk
Posted by Fun Friend Sue at 3:51 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Fun Friend Sue
Scotch, Guiness, Hockey, work, single mom. Can you guess Irish?
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2013 (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ▼  2010 (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  April (3)
      • The 50 best author vs. author put-downs of all time
      • Evil Clown Dominic Deville hired for stalking, thr...
      • Oddities of Me
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by jusant. Powered by Blogger.